GPS Tracking for Marine Fleet Management
Use RavTrack GPS tracking to keep track of your vessels or
Using your existing Lowrance GPS display, or on-board radar plotter, see where your boats are-with no recurring fees. With real-time status information, as long as you are within UHF radio range, the display will show the location of all of YOUR vessels on a map image of your choosing. Perfect for monitoring the location of support boats, helicopters, tenders, or your rental fleet. RavTrack is ideal for all your marine or GPS boat tracking needs.
RavTrack helps you by:
1. Quickly locating specific vessels location on a map or plotter.
2. Tracking and finding a lost or stolen boat.
3. Perfect for monitoring fleets of rental boats.
4. Using secure encryption, displaying only your vessles.
5. Use the optional RavTrack PC software to log track files for any vessel.
6. Works with marine plotters and other marine chart solutions.
7. Easy-to-install RavTrack Transponder mounts in each vessel.
8. Track your tender boat, know where it goes and monitor it in case it is stolen.
9. Works with any software program or plotter that supports $GPWPL message.
RavTrack Basic is the easiest way to make a GPS tracking system is with two or more RV-M7 transceivers, and a suitable mobile plotter such as the Lowrance 540C GPS plotter. With one RV-M7 connected to the Lowrance plotter it will show the location of the Lowrance, as well as the location of all of the other RV-M7 transceivers within radio range.
Raveon has developed RavTrack PC an application for displaying, tracking, alarming and logging the activity of a radio system based upon the RV-M7 transceivers. This easy-to use application graphically shows the location and status of cars, trucks, people or anything equipped with an RV-M7 transceiver. The display map may be any graphic images, bitmap or .jpg.